Posted On : September 15, 2020 By : Peter Comrie
by Peter Comrie
- PERSPECTIVES… “You can’t look at life through rose colored glasses—they said, forgetting to add—but it’s perfectly okay to see the world through mud-brown lenses”.
- WORLDVIEW… “The difference between a flower and a weed is a judgement”.
- THE ONLY PARADIGM… “The way we choose to see the world—creates the world we see”.
- NEW WORLD……. “Happiness is a choice and misery is optional, not inevitable…..Imagine if everyone knew that.”
- TO SONS AND DAUGHTERS… “My anger says something about me…and nothing about you.”
- STATE OF MIND… “Unhappiness exists either as a regret about the past or a worry about the future. The cure: BE PRESENT.”
- USEFUL DEFINITION… “Loving people means… A) accepting them; B) wanting the best for them; C) being useful in helping them get the best.
Compiled from the 1980-85 files of Peter Comrie